Rules of Conduct
- These forums are for discussing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (“MH370” and/or “MAS370”), aviation accidents, and aviation related topics. Conspiracy theories or theories defying reason, logic, or current understanding will not be entertained.
- As this forum is designed for the discussion of aviation accidents and incidents which may involve the tragic loss of life, no material which the owners, administrators, or moderators consider to be insensitive or offensive to survivors or victims’ next of kin will be permitted.
- No libel, defamation of character, racist comments, offensive or abusive posts, sexually explicit or vulgar material or language, posting of addresses or telephone numbers, and revealing the identity of another poster/member are permitted and any instances may result in account termination and a permanent ban from this forum.
- Personal attacks are prohibited. This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person on or off the forum, especially in a personal way.
- Posting in a manner for the purpose of angering and/or insulting other participants of this forum is strictly prohibited.
- Criticism which serves no purpose other than to incite or insult other members will not be tolerated. Please respect the opinions of others and choose your words wisely. Each user has their own point of view, and these views must be respected. Please word all criticism in a constructive manner.
- When stating facts, statistics, or newsworthy bulletins please be sure to include an HTML link or reference to a publication. if you are merely providing an opinion, please mention this in your post. It is each member's responsibility to avoid arguments based on rumors or misinformation.
- As this is an international website, messages must be written in English, and must be easy to read. Messages should not be typed in ALL CAPS, non-English characters, etc.
All members are expected to comply with forum rules even if they have been provoked by another member.
All Forums have a main topic. When starting a new thread, make sure you do so in the proper Forum.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please feel free to contact us using the Contact Form